|Job Title:||Chief of Human Resource|
Our client is a leading speciality company focused on agricultural and FMCG. We are proud to search for our client a well experienced Human Resource Executive to improve and contribute to a more sustainable diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, they foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything our client does. Our client is looking for Human Resource profession to join in creating, developing, and improving the processes. The Chief Human Resources Manager will provide HR support to the FMCG & Agricultural sector (2,000 + employees) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to administer HR programs and services in a variety of Human Resources areas. This role will work closely with the leadership team at the facility to develop, implement and execute human resources and labor relations strategies and programs in alignment with the near and long term goals for the site. In addition the HR Manager will provide sound developmental coaching, talent management and facilitate change processes.
The position will functionally report to the CEO.
- Partner with the site leadership team to align HR practices with strategic business initiatives.
- Provide direct day to day plant labor relations in a proactive manner, provide advice on contract administration and interpretation, and provide guidance on problems that arise in order to promote sound employee relations.
- Provide leadership in recruiting, motivating and retaining diverse talent at all levels.
- Work with supervisors to identify staffing needs and potential sources for qualified candidates.
- Ensure positions are filled with the best talent available within our cost structure.
- Manage the college-recruiting/intern process and development program.
- Lead the process of succession planning and talent management at the site
- Manage the seasonal temp process to ensure healthy pipeline and adequate staffing levels are maintained.
- Lead change management initiatives to drive business results including process and productivity improvement, cost reduction, organizational design and realignment.
- Deploy sound people, leadership and team development programs.
- Address day to day employee/manager relations and performance management.
- Coach Managers to improve employee morale and performance by utilizing effective coaching techniques.
- Provide guidance and support in administering human resources policies and procedures to ensure that employees receive fair and reasonable treatment to establish a supportive work environment.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Manage local wage and salary administration including local surveys, structure recommendations, increase fund recommendations and wage and salary changes.
- Ensure competitive and consistent pay practices, promotions and progressions based on internal and external data.
- Lead special projects related to the human resources discipline and manage implementation of HR policies and programs and the sites.
- BS or BA Degree required
- 15+ years of manufacturing human resources experience .
- Labor relations and demonstrated union avoidance experience.
- Excellent Arabic & English oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Responsive in a timely manner to the management & employees
- Understands and demonstrates fundamentals of emotional intelligence
- Ability to multi-task, meeting all deadlines.
- Proactive in dealing with emerging issues.
Saudi National Only
|Job Category||Human Resource|