|Job Title:||Senior Construction Manager|
|Job Category:||Senior Management|
|Company:||Real Estate American Company|
|Salary:||40,000 – 50,000|
Our client in the construction ( Mega Housing Projects – 2,530 Villa ) is wanting to hire a Senior Construction Manager to manage the day to day actives in the department.
Must have more than 10 years as Construction manager in a reputed Construction Company.
20 + years Overall Construction Experience.
Experience related to precast preerered but, not a must.
To manage the Construction Team to provide a quality project, efficiently, safely and professionally executed; within set budgets and agreed timescales, ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Project Management Professional Certified (Highly Preferred)
High degree of proficiency in the latest Project Management Software’s, Programs or Tools.
Excellent abilities in Engineering & Design, Project Management, Contracts Management and Risk Management.
Leadership; Management; Strategic Thinking; Communication; Written Communication; Public Relations; Negotiation; Analytical; Facilitation.
- Overall responsibility is to effectively manage the on-going projects to ensure best practices are followed, costs are controlled, maximizes revenue generation and contribution to the company’s operating profit and increases the value added to the Company.
- Able to prepare High Level Project Plan for the smooth execution of the project, ensuring that the project is executed within the approved milestones and budget.
- Resolves site construction problems in coordination with the engineering staff, subcontractors, and other parties.
- Attend Monthly Progress Meetings, develops status reports and deliver presentation as required.
- Monitors subcontractors’ work for compliance with schedule, budget, quality, and overall conformance with the contract documents.
- Monitors claims, suggests ways to mitigate impacts, and develops workarounds
- Develops and implements a quality control procedure, monitors contractor corrective actions, and ensures a quality project conforming to plans and specifications.
- Assists in negotiating with subcontractors regarding changes to design,construction work scope, and schedules.
- Reviews contract documents and assists with procurement, pre-bidconferences, and evaluations.
Able to establish and create an atmosphere of teamwork and dedication among the Construction Team. Promote a harmonious working relationship among within the team.
|Job Category||Senior Management|