|Job Title:||Head Of Facility|
We are searching for our client a experienced Facility Manager maintain the buildings and grounds of an organization, directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies. Facilities managers make sure the buildings and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections.
The Facilities Manager position is an administrative position with broad district wide responsibilities. The individual has direct responsibility for overseeing all aspects of facilities management. The position incorporates all responsibilities required to maintain the buildings, facilities, and equipment of the district. The individual selected for this position shall possess a university degree or the equivalent. Additionally the individual shall have received training or have on-the-job experience in all areas of general building maintenance of a comprehensive public facility maintenance/operation program, as well as union labor relations and short and long range planning.
- Plan, develop, and implement budgets for the maintenance and general operation of the District’s buildings and facilities.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance and custodial services plans for the District.
- Perform or cause to be performed periodic inspections of the district facilities and grounds to assure that safe and healthful conditions are maintained at all times.
- Recommend the hiring, discipline, promotion and dismissal of all maintenance and custodial employees of the District.
- Directly supervise or oversee the supervision of all maintenance and custodial employees including, but not limited to; assignments, training and evaluations.
- Participate in the processing of employee complaints and grievances as shall be submitted by subordinates. Procedures shall be in accordance with district policies and/or prevailing labor contracts.
- Recommend and participate in the development of bargaining proposals, personnel policies, job descriptions, and changes staffing needs.
- Directly responsible for overseeing all aspects of contracting for goods and services related to the maintenance and operations of the physical plant of the district.
- Design and implement facility projects as dictated by the District Administrator or the School Board.
- All other responsibilities as shall be assigned by the CEO.
– Experienced in a multi international company is preferred
Saudi National Only
|Job Category||Senior Management|