Our client in the retail business is seeking to hire a IT Manager to support
Head office and over 100 retail outlets Kingdome wide in Saudi Arabia.
|Job Title||IT Manager|
IT Manager duties and responsibilities
As a leader in the IT department, and an employee responsible for RETAIL organization – wide systems and information
Duties and responsibilities:
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff.
- Conducting regular system audits.
- Experience with Oracle and Cerner systems.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Providing direction for IT team members.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
Job qualifications and requirements
MUST obtain a qualification or degree in one of the following fields:
- Information Technology.
- Science or Computer Science.