|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
Our client in the FMCG distribution sector is wanting to hire a Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager oversees the ( FMCG ) organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. As a key member of the senior management team, the Sales Manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and establishes policies that promote company culture and vision through its operations. The COO is responsible for the efficiency of the business, which includes maintaining control of diverse business operations and establishing and following a set of policies and processes.
By setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth, the Chief Operating Officer leads employees and encourages maximum performance and dedication. The Sales Manager role is a high-visibility position, requiring strong communication skills and the responsibility of being called upon to positively represent the organization in the community and in the media. The Sales manager must maintain the highest level of integrity and lead by example in all areas.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to increase market share
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills, both practiced and impromptu
- Dedication to building and growing a strong and stable workforce
- Ability to comfortably and energetically present the company and its products publicly
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent
- High-level understanding of all business functions such as Marketing, etc
- Aptitude in sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, policies, processes, and staff
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as Sales Manager or a similar relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of data analysis and performance/operation metrics